Take the #LockdownLunch challenge: Get your lunch judged by top London foodie KS Ate Here
- Food blogger KS Ate Here and Urban Food Fest have teamed up with Cowcross Yards, a street food market in Farringdon, to launch #LockdownLunch competition where amateur foodies create their most impressive lunch creation
- Using only 4 ingredients and in under 14 minutes, take part in the challenge to show off your most delicious lunch created while on lockdown
- Competition closes on June 14. The winner will be chosen by KS Ate Here and Urban Food Fest and win a free foodie day out at Cowcross Yards, Farringdon, when it reopens this year
London food hotspot Cowcross Yards has teamed up with KS Ate Here and Urban Food Fest to inspire your lunchtimes while on lockdown. It appears the nation’s foodies have become more creative on lockdown – sales of cocktail ingredients have soared as people recreate ‘happy hour’ at home and cooks have been more creative in the kitchen as they try to use up all their ingredients in the cupboard.
A destination known for serving the best street food in town, Cowcross Yards aims to celebrate the great culinary genius that is coming out of London’s household kitchens whilst in lockdown. Cowcross Yards is always with you serving up foodie inspiration from the hottest street food vendors in town.
In order to keep us inspired and our taste buds satisfied, Cowcross Yards is launching a competition to find who can make the most delicious and creative lunch dish at home. Those who enter are in with a chance of winning a free foodie experience day at Cowcross Yards when it reopens later this year.
Are you up to the #LockdownLunch challenge?
- Follow @CowcrossYards in Instagram
- Create your lockdown lunch dish – using only 4 ingredients and made in less than 14 minutes – that’s the challenge!
- To enter, post your photo or video on Instagram and tag @CowcrossYards and use the hashtag #LockdownLunch
The competition closes on June 14 – so get your entries in before then. The winner lunch will be judged by KS Ate Here and street food connoisseurs Urban Food Fest and will win a free foodie experience at Cowcross Yards when it reopens this year. Street food vendors like Sweet Doris, Two Foodies and Over the Counter will also be creating their lockdown lunches to get you inspired.
Cowcross Yards’ weekly food market is currently closed details of the re-opening will be announced in the coming months. Follow @CowcrossYards on Instagram to stay up to date with news of our reopening dates and other exciting foodie news and competitions.
Terms and conditions – Lockdown Lunch Challenge
1. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via our Instagram page: @cowcrossyards.
5. The competition is only running on this platform.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 14 June. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
• Ensure you are following the page
• You must post your lunchtime creation and tag @cowcrossyards, including #LockdownLunch in the caption of this post
• Your account must be a public account.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The prize is as follows:
• You will have your lunchtime masterpiece judged by a panel of renowned food experts
• When Cowcross Yards weekly food market has re-opened you will receive one ‘lunch on us’
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by the panel of food judges, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 12 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Four Communications Group Limited and not to any other party.